- 100% natural
- 100% vegan
- gluten free
- colored with fruit and vegetable pigments
- full coverage creme to matte finish conceals all imperfections
- nourishes skin with antioxidants
And in my book, still stands alone as one of the most fun, & truly effective lines that I have ever tried.
Their Superfruits foundation in particular was a product that not only boosted my confidence, but also helped to heal my skin. It's Aloe Vera base makes it PERFECT for problematic, sensitive skin ~ & the best part is that it will even help to heal any scarring that you might have. It is gluten-free, vegan, loaded with antioxidants (lots of Vitamin C from fruits) & the coolest part - it is pigmented from fruit.
I used this particular foundation for about 1 year consistently in the color Golden Peach.
On my skin, it was very lightweight & healthy feeling, even after hours of wear. I had also tried the tinted moisturizer in this line, in the same color, but it was a little too oily for my skin. The coverage of this foundation has beat out the coverage of numerous other foundations that I have tried- and I also feel like it's the best bang for your buck.
Each bottle is $32, and each lasted me about 3 months of daily use.
The downfalls to this product:
• You will need order it online, unless you happen to be in California.
• The limited color selections - which honestly, are all quite neutral & seem to be very universal. Personally, I was always happy with my color selections and switch between Golden Peach / Toffee depending on the season.
Organic Makeup = Worth it!