When it’s just me, I make these without oil. but today I made a large batch using coconut oil for my family to snack on.
This recipe makes 1 batch of fries.
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tsp Frontier Coop Curry Powder
1 tsp Frontier Coop Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp Bragg’s Sprinkle Spice
1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°
2. Slice sweet potatoes up into wedges
3. Steam for 5 minutes on the stove
4. Remove from heat, drain water, and add spices + oil to the pan
5. Smother your fries with the spices + oil!
6. Lay them out on a baking sheet (use parchment paper if you are going oil free)
7. Bake for 35 minutes
I don’t usually flip mine half way through, but you can for a more even bake! To get an extra crisp, broil them for an extra minute or so.
These babies won some hearts around here today, I hope you enjoy them too!!