- What are your best tips and products for a home eyebrow maintenance routine?
For at home maintenance once a template is established, a big must-have is a pair of quality tweezers. Always sit in front of a mirror with natural sunlight when tweezing, and keep a brush comb handy to tame those unruly brows!
- Plucking, threading and waxing – when is one method better than the other?
With waxing and tweezing, the hairs grow back at a slower rate with a soft taper at the ends. This way, the hair will grow flush to the skin instead of protruding forward.
- What's the ONE golden rule when it comes to brow sculpting and care?
- What should women keep in mind if they have a sensitive eyebrow or eye region?
- Is it ok to pluck out grey eyebrow hair?
- Will my eyebrows grow back if I over-pluck them?
Some grow back & some will not! I see women everyday who come in to get eyebrow tattoos because of excessive overplucking. In some cases, brows can be revived, and in some cases, the follicle root damage is too much. Always play it safe with your brows!
Why do my eyebrows look different from each other?
Everyone's does! This is nothing to fret or obsess over. Our brows will naturally follow the bone structure of our faces, which are almost never perfectly symmetrical. In most cases t is much more flattering to your face to follow that natural structure, than to try and create your own idea of "perfect"!